We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the recipe for the mille-feuille revisited with potato, parsley mushrooms and cantal.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 700 gr of potatoes Roseval
- 350 gr of button mushrooms
- 3 branches of parsley dish
- 60 gr of young Cantal
- 25 gr of St-Moret
- 2 olive oil drips
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Mille-feuille recipe with potatoes, parsley mushrooms and cantal
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.6).
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Place them in a pot of simmering salted water and cook for 10 minutes. medium heat.
- Peel, cut the base of the stalk and cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- While the potatoes are cooking, sauté them in a pan over high heat with a drizzle of olive oil, stirring frequently.
- After 5-7 min. add the chopped flat-leaf parsley and the St-Moret.
- Mix, season and set aside over low heat.
Drain the potatoes.
In a baking dish,
- Add 1 drizzle of olive oil and brush the bottom of the dish.
- Divide a few potatoes into a rosette to line the bottom of the dish.
- Add half the mushrooms to the parsley, then lay out the rosette potatoes again.
- Add the other half of the mushrooms and finish the mille-feuille with potatoes.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and bake for 10 min.
Enjoy hot, possibly accompanied by a good meat for big appetites or a green salad!
HelloFersh's conservation info
Mushrooms are one of these fragile vegetables, to which special care must be taken when storing.
Handle them with care and set them aside in a paper bag in your refrigerator bin.
Avoid airtight containers as they can promote the growth of bacteria.
When cooking the mushrooms, it is advisable to salt them at the end of cooking, to prevent them losing too much water.
If you are using them in a casserole dish that requires a long simmer, it is best to incorporate them at the end of cooking so that they retain all their flavor.