We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the delicious recipe for Potatoes stuffed with Petits Louis.
Ideal as an accompaniment to meat, it can also be served alone with a salad
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 large potatoes
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 4 Little Louis
- 30 g shelled whole hazelnuts
- A few strands of chive
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Potatoes stuffed with Petits Louis
Preheat the oven to 250 ° C (th. 8/9).
- Wash the potatoes and wrap them in foil in foil. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes on a baking sheet.
- In a hot pan, without fat, roast the hazelnuts. Crush them.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, cut off just the top. Take the flesh, place it in a salad bowl.
- Add the cheeses, mix.
- Check the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the potatoes with the Petits Louis mixture and sprinkle with the crushed hazelnuts.
Serve the stuffed potatoes with a salad.
If you prefer you can steam or boil the potatoes.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel