We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the delicious recipe for Saint-Jacques and its devil sauce, as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 12 nuts St-Jacques
- 20 g butter
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots purple
- 1 shallot
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- 3 cl of white vinegar
- 37.5 cl of chicken stock
- 1 to 2 tsp. teaspoon tomato paste
- 40g butter
Saint-Jacques recipe, devil's sauce
- Carefully wash the scallops, drain them then set them aside on a cool plate.
- Wash, peel the vegetables and cut them into 10-centimeter pieces.
- Steam them separately or in 2 saucepans of salted water.
For the devil sauce:
- Peel, finely chop the shallot and crush the peppercorns.
- In a saucepan, reduce to medium heat with the vinegar and white wine.
- After 8 / 10th evaporation, add the previously rehydrated chicken stock as well as the tomato paste.
- Slowly reduce by half.
- Filter then whip in butter.
- In a frying pan, melt 20 g of butter, brown the scallops very quickly.
- Salt and pepper them.
- On hot plates, arrange strips of leeks and purple carrots, place the scallops on them with a string of sauce around them.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel