We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pumpkin and zucchini soup recipe is a great way to vary the pleasures.
Achievable from the first pumpkin harvest, we also benefit from the courgettes of the moment.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- Half of a pumpkin (Approximately 500 g)
If the pumpkin is bigger, cut it into pieces and freeze the rest
- 2 courgettes (approx 500 g)
- 100 g heavy cream
- 75 cl of chicken broth
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- salt pepper
Pumpkin and Zucchini Soup Recipe:
The pumpkin and zucchini soup, if you want to cook it with seasonal vegetables, is made in early fall, when you can enjoy the zucchini and the 1st pumpkins at the same time.
- Remove the ends of the pumpkin
- Then remove the seeds and stringy parts of the pumpkin
- Peel the pumpkin and zucchini using a peeler
- Cut the pumpkin and zucchini into large pieces
- Steam the pumpkin and zucchini together.
You can use a pot of salted water if you prefer this cooking method
- Steaming time is about 20 minutes for pumpkin, a little less for zucchini
- Mince the onion and crush the garlic then sweat it all in a pan with a little olive oil
- Prepare and reheat the chicken broth
- Pass all the vegetables in a blender
- Pour in the broth as you go
- Add the sour cream
- Salt, pepper
You can serve the pumpkin and zucchini soup, embellished with aromatic herbs and with small grilled croutons, it's delicious ...
Enjoy your meal !