We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an airy, light, creamy mousse with speculoos. Clélia added a few cubes of pears roasted with honey ...
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 20 min (if you are using the pears)
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 egg whites
- 2 packs of speculoos
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 3 pears
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tbsp of honey (good!)
Mousse recipe with speculoos and roasted pears
This delicious recipe has been tested and validated by the editor!
- Mix 2/3 of the fine powder speculoos and add the liquid cream
- Mix until a homogeneous paste is obtained
- Roughly grind the remaining 1/3 speculoos and beat your egg whites until stiff. (tip: to check the firmness of your whites, turn your bowl over, your whites must not fall out)
- Gently mix the egg whites and the speculoos cream, gently so as not to break the whites, add the roughly crushed pieces of speculoos to the mousse (it will be even more delicious!),
- Put your mousse in glasses, small bowls or whatever you want, film and keep cool for a few hours before serving.
Either you can serve these little mousses on their own (add speculoos powder on top, it will be nicer), or you add, like me, small cubes of roasted pears with honey.
- You cut the pears into cubes and you roast them gently for about 20 minutes with the honey and butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil so that they are tender.
Choose good honey, real honey. Mine comes from Eguilles, near Aix en Provence and it is to my taste buds the best honey ever!
And it’s not because he’s my cousin the beekeeper! I'll give you the coordinates if you're interested. By the way, her lavender honey is also a KILL!
Okay, we have the mousse, the pears, so for the EASY dressing: we add the pear cubes on the mousse, a few crumbs of speculoos and my kiki is off! At the tasting !!!
If you have ideas for a prettier dressage, I'll take it!
Enjoy your meal !