We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 2 slices of raw ham
- 200 g of Petit Billy
- 30 g grated Emmental
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp. pine nuts
- ¼ of a bunch of basil
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Cook the unpeeled sweet potatoes in a pot of salted boiling water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain them.
- In a frying pan without fat, roast the pine nuts.
- Gently remove the flesh of the sweet potatoes 1 cm from the skin. Do not throw away the skin, it will serve as a container.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Rinse the basil and chop it with scissors.
- Slice the ham.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- In a salad bowl, place the sweet potato flesh, cream cheese, chopped garlic, basil, pine nuts, sliced ham, season with pepper and lightly salt.
- Mix well and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Stuff the sweet potatoes with this preparation.
- Place them in a gratin dish, sprinkle with Emmental.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be golden.