We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The spring roll has conquered our taste buds thanks to its lightness and freshness, here is a delicious recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 large sheets of rice (or 8 small)
- 100 g of rice vermicelli
- 1 sucrine
- 4 strands of coriander
- 12 cooked and peeled shrimps
- 10 cashews
- 1 tbsp. chilli / ginger sauce
- 1 tbsp. 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 2 lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Espelette pepper (according to desired taste)
Spring rolls recipe
- Place the rice paper on a damp, wrung-out kitchen towel.
- Place a second wet cloth on top.
- Cook the vermicelli as directed on the package (usually a few minutes is enough).
- Wash and mince the sucrine.
- Wash and chop the cilantro.
- Slice the shrimp.
- Prepare the cashew sauce: crush the cashews, add the chilli / ginger sauce, agave syrup and cilantro, mix.
On each sheet of rice,
- Arrange the cooked vermicelli, the sliced shrimp, the cashew sauce and the sucrine.
- Close the spring rolls as indicated on the package.
- Place them in the fridge.
Prepare the cottage cheese sauce:
- In a salad bowl, pour the fromage blanc, lemon juice, chopped garlic, chilli and salt, mix well and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Learn more about the rice cake
A thin, almost transparent sheet, the rice cake is made with rice flour, water and salt. Originally from Vietnam, the land of spring rolls and spring rolls, it has won over Westerners who have created original recipes, sometimes sweet and sometimes salty, its neutral taste opening wide the field of possibilities.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel