We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fragrant and slightly spicy, this exotic soup recipe is as easy as it is quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 of Chinese cabbage
- 1 small packet of rice or soy vermicelli
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 lime juice
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 50 g of samphire
- 150g tofu with herbs
- 15 g semi-salted butter
- 15 cl of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of soya sauce
- 1 tsp. curry paste
- 2 pinches of chilli
- A few sheets of basil
Exotic soup recipe
- Peel and wash the carrots. Cut them into julienne.
- Wash and cut the cabbage into julienne.
- Place the vermicelli in boiling water, cook for the time indicated on the package. Drain and set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, pour the broth, lime juice, ginger and carrots. Cook for about 7 minutes over low heat. Add the cabbage and samphire, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- In a pan, melt the butter and cook until the diced tofu with herbs brown.
- Pour the coconut milk and cream into the pot, stir lightly then gently add the tofu.
- Add the soy sauce, curry paste and chili, check the seasoning.
- Add the vermicelli and arrange the soup in bowls.
- Dress with a few basil leaves.
Learn more about samphire
Salicornia : A wild halophilic plant (which grows in environments impregnated with sea salt), salicornia grows on the Atlantic coasts, in the English Channel or in the Camargue. Harvested young, it is appreciated for its tender and fleshy, crunchy and salty stems.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche