We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At the same time greedy, au gratin and terribly smooth, this potato gratin with shallots is the ideal accompaniment to your meats and roasts.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 potatoes medium
- 4 or 5 shallots (depending on the size)
- 150 g of grated cheese (Comté, Emmental or Parmesan)
- 3 eggs
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 10 g semi-salted butter
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of Provence herbs
Potato gratin with shallots
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into thin strips.
- Peel, wash and mince the shallots.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- In a buttered gratin dish, place a layer of potatoes, cover with a layer of shallots and grated cheese.
Repeat the operation until all the ingredients are used up. Sprinkle with herbs from Provence.
- In a salad bowl, place and break the eggs, pour in the milk and cream. Whisk and pour into the dish.
- Bake and cook for 1 hour.
Shallots can be replaced with onions.
Read also: health benefits and virtues of potatoes
Photo: C. Herlédan